Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates and BIG NEWS!

First of all - Yes I am planning to post an adoption shower entry, but my friend and fellow missionary has all the really great pictures and we keep missing each other to pass the CD that she made for me.

Second, I got a call this morning from the adoption agency lawyer. She apparently has been checking on-line on our permanent residency status. She said that they are ready!! She also says that once this is done and we've got copies of all of our documents then we're good to complete the adoption. All that being said, we could complete the adoption by the END of 2010!! WOW!! HOW FAST!!

Third, a few notes for future reference. Caleb and I were remembering the day we brought the girls home and the roller coaster of a day that we'd had. Caleb remembers "running up to us to ask if we'd gotten foster care custody and if we were going to get the girls. Then we had to tell him that we were going to wait one more day." That's when he confided in me that, "when we told him that we were going to wait one more day, he went to the bathroom and cried and prayed to ask God to bring his sisters home that day." Low and behold, the director of the agency called and told us that the girls were ready for us and to go and get them. Caleb's prayers and heart cry were answered. I praise God that Caleb and Hannah have such a heart for others!!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering how everything was going. I guess this answers my question! Praise GOD!!

    ReplyDelete